University of New York Tirana’s mission is educating tomorrow’s leaders by the educational opportunities of intellectual, creative, and personal development through Albanian and international scholars who bring not only their academic expertise but abroad international and intercultural perspective as well, being the top excellence producer of leaders in Albania, the future contributors of our society.
- Offer a comprehensive cycle of General Education courses.
- Employ a variety of innovative methods in teaching and learning.
- Address the individual needs of students as active and creative learners.
- Closely observe developments in the European Higher Education Area.
UNYT’s commitment to excellence is rooted in a number of values that are at the heart of UNYT’s operation:
- Supporting academic freedom to conduct research, teach, publish, and speak according to the standards of scholarly activity without interference or penalty.
- Adhering to the highest standards of quality in learning and teaching.
- Promoting equal opportunity and diversity for all.
- Nurturing innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurship by rewarding talent.
- Providing educational services with a high impact on society and the economy.